Welcome to Global Views, opinions about the world from ESL students from around the world. These students were interviewed in Kelowna, BC, Canada between April 1994 and the present. Their views presented in 'Global Views' are their own, and are not meant to represent their country or culture as fact.
To take advantage of the CD-quality sounds in these files, you will need a computer with a floating point unit (FPU), and the latest Shockwave Plug-in from Macromedia. At least 16 mb of RAM is also recommended.
1. What we miss most about home
2. Maps of our countries
3. Introductions to our countries in our native languages
4. Generalizations about our countries
5. Gestures that you should be aware of!
- Last updated: February 19, 2005 -